Wednesday, January 6, 2021

Branded Steel by M.J. Fields

 




He can sing, dance, and owns whatever stage he’s "performing" on.

His looks make him a triple threat.

And he’s gone viral.
He is the Country Music Artist of the Year.

Which means that face, those eyes, that hair, that body, and his voice are every-freaking-where.

He’s America’s newest country sensation, and he can do no wrong.

Except, he did.

He totally did.

And he did it to me.


I started my M. J. Fields journey with the Steel Country series and fell in love with Brand as a cute little 5-year old. I could see the potential for a story for him with all his interactions with Bella and Kiki and I was so excited to finally get to read it.

The whole book is too spoilery to try and talk about, but let me just say, within the first few chapters my jaw had dropped, my heart had broken and I'd laughed my butt off. Brand was everything I had hoped he would be. Sweet, protective, alpha, and totally Steel worthy. Kiki was a bada**, take no crap chick and I loved how she and Brand clashed and came together. And as my favorite original Steel, I was so excited to get more Jase. I love his snarky personality and seeing him again in his dad role was a joy. My heart broke again toward the end of the book, but then it was put back together and given all the warm fuzzies. All in all, this book was everything I had hoped for Brand's story. 

No comments:

Post a Comment