Thursday, January 7, 2021

Justified Steel by M.J. Fields

 


When offered the keys to the kingdom, I all but pissed on the throne.

I didn’t need the figurative crown to become the king, and I sure as hell didn’t want anything more to do with the little queen.

When the power started to shift and lives were being torn apart, justice needed to be served.

Who better to serve it up … than me?






I've been looking forward to Justice's story since I started reading the 'Crew' series. I loved the original Steels, but the next gen is proving to be even more delicious. What I love about them is that we get to see just how much everything we loved about the OG Steels has trickled down to their kids. I think the kids are even more over the top than the originals. If that's possible. 

This is the first Crew book about a male of the Steel family. So, this is our first look at just how alpha the Steel daddies made their boys. Justice definitely thinks he's the king of the castle. The only problem? He's being forced to put Gabrielle up as his queen. I was so confused why he seemed to hate her so much. Sure, she was a total 'mean girl' to his sister and cousins, but his loathing of her was hard core. The big reveal was something I did not see coming, but wow. It made total sense. And it really made me feel for him. 

Wait until you find out the really big secret at the very end. I got all sorts of mushy for Justice. And once again, the Steel men show us that they aren't just tattooed hotties with big attitudes. They have hearts of Steel as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment